The Top 5 Things To Remember About Real Estate Signs.
Thanks to our guys over at The Graphix Co. for these kickin’ concepts!
Top 2 Screw Ups:
- Focusing on what you think will look “cool” vs. Focusing on your target markets needs & wants.
- Being so concerned about putting every possible way of contacting you (office, cell, email, website, facebook, twitter, qr code, and pager number) that you draw away attention from the 1 or 2 “Call-To-Action” items.
The Only 3 Things That Really Matter:
- Your signage is legible for the traffic source your advertising to. (Big and bold for automotive traffic, small and attractive for flyers, etc.)
- Say what you’re going to say as clearly as possible & don’t give too much information; otherwise they WILL NOT CONTACT YOU.
- Give prospects a simple call-to-action. This should be the 2nd most notable part of your sign.
The Quick & Easy Real Estate Strategy Exposed.
- Find a phone.
- Dial (253) 686-2060.
- Let Aaron & his team work their magic!
Here’s some examples of good solid marketing…
Other Video's You'll Like