Negotiating Your Value
The #1 Complaint About Social Media – I Don’t Have Time.
Now time isn’t an issue, with Hootsuite get more done in less time with your real estate social media assistant.
What would I use Hootsuite for?
- Scheduling posts, updates, photos, events, properties & the like to your Facebook Profile, Fanpage(s), Twitter, Your Blog or even LinkedIn account.
- TIME MANAGEMENT! Become much more efficient with your social media activities!
- Get Better Results… People are faulty, systems are not. Use Hootsuite to be more consistant with your marketing efforts.
Is Hootsuite Mobile Friendly?
Iphone – YES www.Hootsuite.com/Iphone
Ipad – YES www.Hootsuite.com/Ipad
Droid – YES www.Hootsuite.com/Android
The Quick & Easy Hootsuite Strategy To Automate Your Social Media Stuff Each Week.
- Setup an account with Hootsuite.com & then connect Hootsuite to all your social media networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Commit to a day and time that you’ll schedule your automatic posting to these sites.
- Insert into your calendar (outlook, google, apple) a recurring appointment that reminds you to take time to use hootsuite.
- Schedule 4 posts a week. Something funny. Something related to your community. Something related to your listings/your business. Something thats intriguing and stated in a question format (this will help get people liking and commenting on your posts).
- Make sure that you don’t have technical errors. (Ex: Originally you setup Facebook to automatically post to Twitter & LinkedIn. In this case you’d only need to automate your scheduled Hootsuite postings to Facebook not to all three! Otherwise you’ll have a big mess of posts and re-posts’.
Have a specific question? Drop it below in the Facebook comments section & we’ll get you an answer to your problem!
Other Video's You'll Like